Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's an honor - Perfect Renew



to be invited by Laneige and received this precious gift of Renew Kit for my not-so-aging-skin-but-going-to-soon. So they invited me on their workshop at Orchard Road Liat Tower #20. It last about an hour, including a free juice and a lot of smile from the staff.

The kit contain from toner, essence, to cream for face and eye, I regret there's no facial foam or cleansing regime included but they say it doesn't matter if I use an available brand (as available as in my home).

The workshop is fun, knowledgeable and the presenter is quite good in explaining the products and how she related all of it with her own experience to make us feel more related.

So now I'm suppose to use it and make a personal review and testimonial about the products I use.

C u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment