Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it, it's the best SPF I ever know. I bought it during my monthly facial time, this time it's in Babelicious, I got a 2x40$ voucher from Cozycot so I don't want to waste it and use it right away (because they got exp date too this
Dec'09). I get Ready for the Oscar treatment which consist of microdermabation and I top up 10$ for a very cold mask. I like the idea of non pushy sales and the calm environment, but I don't really like when the beautician face is too close during the treatment, I can smell her breath, it's kind a yucky for me, just like what my dentist do, yucky.Too close for comfort.

But there's still a lot of plus sign I found in Babelicious such as, quiet environment, hot electric blanket, and relaxed atmosphere. Most of all a very good quality product like my water-based SPF 50 sun block that cost $34, a well worth price.

No comments:

Post a Comment