Thursday, August 5, 2010

A little bit info about AQUALABEL

Many female must have known about this wonderful products. As always Japanese beauty skincare is always a hit, since they try to give the best treatment a skin can get with the most natural ingredients possible. Brought by Shiseido so customer can rest assure the quality and high standart it always bring.
This is the key features I found on their Facebook page for the picture of the products shown (MO range).


  

Key ingredients in MO range include: 1) Collagen Glycerin - Collagen plumps up skin to keep it looking young and supple while Glycerin maintains the balance of water level in skin 2) Apricot Extract - Promotes production of Natural Moisturising Factors to keep skin moisturised 3) Aqua Synergy - An exclusive ingredient that blends easily with water and oil in skin so that it can penetrate deeper into the skin layers 4) Moist Aqua Keeping Base - An exclusive ingredient to plump up skin and keep it hydrated by infusing skinwith moisture

What it does to my face is it create a layer of moisture but not oily or sticky at all at the surface. I love how it make the skin dewy and gives a perky glow like I just have a hydrating mask on my face all night long.
First I thought the range are limited to cleanser, toner, moisturizer, but as always Japanese product (especially Shiseido) like to think it through and provide every product for every problem or skin type.


 
 
This AQUALABEL Moist Essence CL, that contain high concentration of Collagen to lift and firm cheeks, a product that definitely handy for me and help reduce my laughing lines.

The range also complete with mask, emulsion, essence and many more. This is the complete set with the chronological usage for day (they also have a regime for night).








Beside the MO range they also carry a WT range, a whitening series that help reduce the dark spots and pigmentation too.





(All data based on their Facebook page)
Key ingredients in this range:
1) M-tranexamic Acid - A powerful whitening ingredient that is also used in the most powerful whitening serum, Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum. Targets the root of pigmentation problems by inhibiting melanocytes from producing over-active melanin.
2) Saxifrage & Peony Extracts - Saxifrage disrupts the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme that catalyses the production of melanin and other pigments by oxidation while Peony helps to exfoliate skin and prevent the build-up of excess dead skin cells and melanin on skin's surface.
3) Aqua Synergy
4) Moist Aqua Keeping Base

What I like about their product is: It does not sting my facial skin, does not make any redness or shown any harsh chemical was used. I haven't see any visible result for my dark spot since I just been using it for couple of days now, but I must say there's nothing to complain since it does take care my skin in a good way.

I see my skin are brighter, more radiance and like in the MO range more dewy.

I will use this product for a long term since they are easy to use, easy to penetrate, doesn't leave any residue or side effect and the price range is affordable (about 25 S$ to still less than 50S$) a full range is about 100S$ (depends on your skin condition and needs).

I give this product a 4 out of 5 star :) for being a quality product in more friendly budget range


No comments:

Post a Comment