Monday, August 9, 2010

National Day and Starhub

Celebrating Singapore birthday at home just couldn't be better. Thanks to Starhub all subscriber can enjoy a 3 day home entertainment since they open all the channel to view. I always going abroad thinking it will be so dull at home, but now since there's so many great channel I can watch I love spend my time at home with my family.

My favorite channel are Food Network Channel, HBO, StarMovies and many more. Yesterday I was able to enjoy E! exclusive show about Jennifer Aniston, she is my favorite actress. I can see more about her and well finally get that clue about what happen between her, Brat and Jolie.

The thing is now all 3 of us are arguing who got to watch, my child wanna cartoon show, I want to see cooking show and entertainment, and my hubby want some actionBlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

But if there's one thing I hope for Starhub to improve is their reward system, I hate to say it but some time ago our points are gone due to the lack of info there's an expired date for claiming it and they do nothing to help us to regain the points or at least just before the time help us by reminding the expiring time in explicit. We search through their website and our monthly bills and found no clue about it until there's a not from them that our reward points are expired.

I wish Starhub improving their service in the future and hope all the best for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment