Monday, September 20, 2010

Teint Miracle





Data from the website:

Light emanates from the most beautiful skin. Now, reproduce it.

With Aura-Inside™ technology, Lancôme invents its 1st foundation that recreates the true natural light of perfect skin. Its unique weightless texture provides perfect buildable coverage with a bare sensation. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within, visibly flawless.

With 10 years of research, and 7 international patents pending, this ultra lightweight formula enriched with soothing rose extract, unifies the skin for a flawless complexion, while giving 18 hours of hydration.

Buildable/Moderate Coverage

True-to-Skin Natural Finish

Suitable for sensitive skin. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.






My review:
Last Saturday I went to Lancome in OG, get a sample of Teint Miracle and tried it on. The foundation is so light and easy to use. The color blend easily on my skin, I like the fact that it doesn't clog and my skin still able to breathe. The feeling is smooth and natural, it gives me a flawless look effortless.

It hides all the impurities, redness, bumps, small acne, discoloration or uneven skin tone, pores, and even give me a better radiance. The result is a natural skin that looks....perfect.

So easy to use I think it is suitable for daily and special occasion. What are you waiting for get your sample now to prove it!

I named this foundation my Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.. light and flawlessly beautiful like a butterfly εїз




No comments:

Post a Comment