Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Win a prize worth $260 from TALIKA and another 120$ too





How:

1. Join CozyCot by clicking 'like' at their Facebook Page----> click me!

2. Click 'like' on this picture----> click me!


Easy isn't it?! And a prize worth $260 will be awarded to one lucky voter of the winning plaque. So grab your buddy, uncle, niece, boyfriend, mom, and dad to vote for us.

Thank you so much.

✿◕‿◕✿



Another prize is:

A lucky reader of the blog will also win a prize worth $120.

Comments away my readers, comments away in any of my post involving TALIKA---(clue: just check the label or Title for TALIKA)

I hope you win one.


The Details of the prize is:
Lucky voter of winning plaque ($260)
- The Spa-Lon Sparkling Eye Treatment
- $100 The Spa-Lon Facial/Body Treatment

Lucky reader of winning blogger ($120)
- Talika Eye Detox Treatment
- $50 The Spa-Lon Facial/Body Treatment




Brought to you lovingly by www.cozycot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment