Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Body Shop - Natrulift




Today as I went to Johor Bahru, I noticed that The Body Shop is having another product called Natrulift. Consist of a Cleanser, Wash, Night Cream, Day Cream, Serum, and Toner. The product is fro Firmer-looking skin, softer-looking wrinkles, for an uplifting effect.

The description from the website:
Skin feels firmer and hydrated, wrinkles appear softer. Moisturises for up to 12 hours. For signs of ageing.

What I feel:
The texture of the cream is rich yet it feels kinda like a gel, it have a 'tight-tight' felling on the skin. The scent is different from the pomegranate lotion (their previous body range) it's more feminine, with more senses of flower and maturity....kinda confuse how to explain it, but when I smell it, that's what I felt.

Since the product is for age-ing skin and the definition of age-ing is too wide, I think it is suitable for those above 30 where the signs of age-ing is seen ●﹏●.....like mine



photo credit: TheBodyShop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment