Thursday, April 21, 2011

DreamBoat Milk Bath



As a user of The Body Shop I think they deserve a label on their own on my blog. This is another product that I use and really fond of. If you are blessed with a tub on your home and during your stay in a hotel when traveling. Get this one to ease that that exhaustion of a stressful day and immerse oneself in a blissful moment. Yes a bath soak can do wonders especially when the scents and ingredients used in it help you to get that.

Here is the info I got from TheBodyShop website in Australia:

Create an oasis of tranquillity with this foaming bath milk. With flower milks of calming lotus, heady frangipani and organic Community Traded honey to help condition the skin.




The minute I poured the bottle on the running tub, the scents just gorgeously flew everywhere. It lifted up the whole room, it feels like I'm in a spa. The rich and delicate bubbles, it lathes up smoothly. A soak in it is makes me forget all that jet lag and things I have to do, it's just me time. My skin feels softer, smoother and relaxed.

After about an hour, I reluctantly left the tub, but the scents of flowers still linger on. It's just a wonderful feeling.



This is the place where I bought it. The Body Shop Schiphol branch.


Try, you'll know this is another quality product from The Body Shop.

Tips from me: Use a face mask and hair mask while you at it. It'll become a complete spa experience.





Pic of the product from Google search
Pic of the tub and TBS store is from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment