Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara




The ad is so alluring but when I open it....it's not golden, it's just black, no biggy, for me it's the function that meet the eye. After all I always prefer black anytime for a mascara.





When I first open the box I read the instruction, it is said I have to snatch that tiny plastic so the battery can work its magic....and vibrate.


Bzzzzzzz, it was intense at first, a bit shock for me, the tiny brush feels sharp if I accidentally touch the root of my lashes, so be careful okay. I think I like it more if the brush is a bit longer.




For the vibrating itself? Love it. No lumps, no awful gunk, it's just easy breezy application that slide perfectly on my lashes. No need to move zig zag, just roll it! The color stay on long....it is waterproof...but it can easily cleaned with a warm water. I like that it feels light on the lashes, I hate that some other mascara feels so heavy and clumps here and there, with Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara my problems are buzzing away.



Pics are from Google search.



No comments:

Post a Comment