Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Carl's Jr La Piazza Grand Opening

On 18th May, 2011 Carl's Jr Opened their 3rd branch in Indonesia. After the first one in Grand Indonesia, 2nd in Emporium Pluit Mall, now they have a new branch in La Piazza. I am one of the lucky one able to attend this event with my brother.





We arrived on the spot at 10 AM but they let us in around 10.30 AM, it seems that, there's a slight delay due to unknown reason.



Each guess who came have to signed a guestbook and given a cup for free flow drink.




A voucher for a burger meal and a milkshake also given upon entering, hmm, what kind of drink would I like to have today?




On 11:13 the event is starting with the speeches from key persons of Carl's Jr USA, Asia and Indonesia.



Then it's time to cut the ribbon.





After the short ceremony it's time to taste Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender Wrappers that come with 2 different sauce, one is Barbecue (BBQ) and the other is Mayo. I like the Mayo whilst my bro likes the BBQ better. We both think the chicken is too salty whilst my daughter (who I bring one home to) says she like the chicken very much. I would like more veggie and some salsa tomatoes inside the wrap for the juiciness. All of us like the thin wrap for being so delicate, soft and so easy to eat.





Pardon for the pic, Blogger is cranky again.


The Fries is thick and with skin on it, I like the fact that the fries tasted more fresh than other 'fast-food' joint and with some skin the flavor is stronger while my bro like other fries, I guess it's personal and for me if you feel like these kind of fries is not your thing no worries, Carl's Jr have other side dish to offer from Onion Rings to CrissCut Fries or perhaps some Chilli Cheese Fries.




Other thing that I like from Carl's Jr is their smiley star logo, like a symbol of happy customers.





Am I happy? Yup, not because of the freebies alone, but my Portobello Mushroom and Chilli Cheese Burger that available in more strategic locations now. I heard that they are opening in Central Park, Mall Pondok Indah soon and Bali too. So stay tune for their delicious news. You can be their fan on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.





Congratulations Carl's Jr for another opening, I hope it will be merrier on the future event.





Spin the wheel!




The walls are decorated with USA themes.




Guest are going home with Carl's Jr pins.





So what are you waiting for, indulge those yummilicious burgers and have a free flow drinks to your heart's content.




All pictures taken by WhileYouOnEarth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment