Friday, May 27, 2011

L'Oreal White Perfect



I got this wonderful product like 6 months ago and after using it for around one and a half month I finished a tube. Yes, I've got two. For a 50 ml this cream last really long since I use it only for day time for the SPF benefit.




It is said on the packaging for a more transparent skin, enriched with Melanin-Vanish, this cream helps reduce spots and visibly brighten skin tone for a more transparent skin. Second, is for a more healthy glow. With Tourmaline Gemstone, known to help stimulate skin microcirculation, this cream brings your skin more glow. Third, protection against UV induced skin darkening. Exposure to UV rays, especially to UVA, accelerates and intensifies the melanin production, leading to skin darkening. Enriched with powerful UV filters system, White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Day Cream SPF 17PA++, provides protection against UV inducing darkening and the appearance of brown spots.

Results: perfectly hydrated, skin is visibly brighter.
Day after day, dark spots are visibly reduced for a more even skin complexion. Skin looks fairer and more transparent with a healthy glow.

Texture: Light and non greasy, the texture of White Perfect Day Cream SPF 17 PA++, is quickly absorbed, leaving your skin soft and comfortable, with no feeling of stickiness.





Double action: Help neutralize the program of melanin production at the source. It help neutralize the enzyme that contributes to the melanin synthesis program.
Help unload existing melanin in skin layers. It works to help remove the cells loaded with melanin to brighten up skin complexion.






The actual feel: The cream itself feels thick and rich. White and at the first glance I thought it would left some white-ish residue on the skin. It's not. The rich white cream surprisingly absorb easily on the skin surface, somewhat like melt to the touch. My skin is combination to dry so the product fit me perfectly.





I used it accordingly which is every morning and use a different cream for night time. It envelopes my skin in a light SPF protection, but you do need more SPF if you spend more time outdoors. I do recommend this product if you spend most if your time indoors. You can use White Perfect Moisturizing Cream Day with or without the rest of the range, which for me I didn't, but the result is clear for me.






After the first use the skin looks whiter and brighter. After weeks of using the product I found my skin is fairer, less dark spots and the complexion is getting more even. After finishing the whole tube, I found my dark spots dramatically reduced, overall skin tone lightened and even complexion is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment