Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream





Details from the official website:

Our unique preparation is an unscented, extremely gentle, yet efficient anti-perspirant and deodorant cream offering unique skin care benefits. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and conditioned with 24-hour protection against sweat and odor. Reduces underarm perspiration utilizing advanced micro-sized drying molecules for sheer absorption with no residue. Through our truly unique blend of ingredients, underarm hair will feel softer, resulting in a smoother shave experience.




My say: I bough the product like Rp.112.000 during 30% disc after the seminar, it's the only thing I need at the moment, well not really I just want to keep trying their top 10 items ^o^ I am indeed very picky in terms of deodorant because it will lead to either embarrassment or lovely fresher time. 

About 8 out of 10 deodorant that I bought is a complete failure, I've tried many brands, formula, texture, ingredients (from the most chemical to am all organic natural ingredients, from cheapo to the most expensive one I have, baking powders to perfume, I've tried them all.

Yes, I have a unique armpits and I'm proud of it. I hate body odors, it put me in the walk of shame, but most of the people surrounds me doesn't even know I have one. Some who happens to know are mistakes made by bad deodorants. Now I always made sure I've got them protected by effective ones. So when I'm about to make this review I made sure KCR's that I met really assured me the efficacy of the product since I will be brutally honest.

I kept asking again, again and again will it be effective and they say, yes (they = more than 1 person). I went home feeling so doubtful but I give it a go. The next day is Sunday, it was my busiest day, from church in the morning to my in law's place to Jakarta's Fair (PRJ) where it is super hot and humid, jam packed by gazillions of humans to night shopping in a huge supermarket (all in a day without any change to go home for a quick shower or even a change of clothing) and I proudly say, this product works!

Yes, I use Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant in the morning, just a small amount in the size of a pea/corn and spread it well in my underarms (after shower and on dry skin), wait a bit until it was dry (using a small fan) and that's it. My armpits stay odor-free for more than 12 hours. The armpits area also remain soft and smooth. This white cream is indeed effective.




No comments:

Post a Comment