Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rice Mask Wash Off From Skin Food






Details from Skinfood Singapore:
Exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol. Moisturizes and whitens the skin.

Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub and wash off with lukewarm water after 10 - 15 minutes.






I got a sachet to try it on






The instruction is pretty much the same except to leave it on 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.






The texture is soft for the foam but the 'scrub' is coarse yet still feels gentle to the skin. Smell definitely perfumed. Not complaining ^_^





Here so can see how thick it feels, it doesn't fall when I put it on my face, like self foamed mask, bubbly.







Easily spread over my face and I keep massaging accordingly, using small circular motion, it's just lovely and the felling is comfortable. After leaving it accordingly I rinse my face, it feel smooth and soft yet my cranky dry cheek stays calm where it's usually kinda red after any scrub.

Perfect for maintaining my skin to stay spotless. I will definitely use it again, love the moisturizing and brightening effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment