Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Luxury Matte Glamour in 04





The packaging is a symbol of luxury, yes, golden in a bright sensational way. Again, not a new thing here, it's just a collection I have, but soon to be gone, so before they are completely vanished let me do a simple review here.







For feeling peachy, this color is suitable for brighten up any boring day. The color is so vivid yet feels smooth. I can't say it is perfect for any skin color, I think light skin tone can have more benefit but who knows I see many models with dark skin tone looking fabulous using this color.





The lipstick is not a stay on so after a meal or a drink you do feel wants to touch up. But as long you didn't smudge all over the color stays ON for hours of wearing and still feels comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment