Sunday, July 17, 2011

My First Tarte is a Power Couple

I've been wanting to try on Tarte for a very long time (yes, months is considered a very long time) since Blair talking about it on one of her vlog. Actually she was talking about eye makeup but when I'm opening their website these two stuff really caught me off guard. No lar, I always have a thing for blush on, lip and cheek stain and lippy. 









So I ask a help from a friend in the state to get me one. Power Couple for US$ 44. And finally they have arrived. But today I'm going to share with you just one of the product, LipSurgence. Why? I still have gazillion of blusher that I haven't finished, seriously a lot, well I have a lot of lippy too but I just can't help it to try one.






I have LipSurgence in Charmed, this is the details from tartecosmetics.com regarding LipSurgence (yes, copy paste from the site):



As a follow up to tarte's best-selling LipSurgence™ natural lip tints, these shimmering lip lusters give a high dose of color and shine in an easy twist-up stick. Just like the original, tarte's LipSurgence™ technology delivers a surge of moisture on a cellular level for a naturally plumped up appearance while natural peppermint adds a refreshing burst of flavor with each application.



skinvigorating™ ingredients


jojoba seed oil: easily absorbed, leaving skin soft,
supple and smooth


peppermint oil: cools and soothes inflammed or
irritated skin


vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radical
damage and prevents oxidative stress and
premature signs of aging, while brightening skin


vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as
an anti-inflammatory emollient
and protects against free radical damage






skinvigorating™ benefits



formulated without paraben
formulated without phthalates
cruelty free
formulated without sodium lauryl sulfate
formulated without synthetic fragrance


So, for me it's like wow! Who wouldn't want that?!








And here's Charmed, a light pink color that burst with moisture and mint flavor the minute it touches my lips. The moisture it brings is incredibly powerful and irresistible. My lips feels ultra moist and soft. The color is like crayon, vivid and really what it's like on the product. I'm not really a fan of a shocking pink or anything that's so bright but this time, I surrender and feel, well, charmed by it.




No comments:

Post a Comment