Wednesday, July 13, 2011

O Oui by Lancome



I've been using O Oui since 9 years ago and I just love the gorgeous fragrance that is so floral and fresh. But as you may already know, it's no longer available in many countries. Now they have O De Lancome, O D' Azur, and O De L'Orangerie. So I'll update you about those three whenever possible.

I am a collector in terms of perfumes since I was young (like in primary) and since my dad travel a lot perfumes is always my favorite things as a souvenir. It is personal and it feels like the culture of a country is there.

But since O Oui is my love for a very long time, I feel sharing is a natural thing to do. If you like to smell the fresh flowers in the morning dew, you'll love O Oui in an instance. I love how it made me feel, sexy, girlie (but not in a sweet way), and ready to face the day with a gorgeous spirit. I use  O Oui on my first date and now he is my husband.

The scent last 4-6 hours and need to be retouch afterwards.







No comments:

Post a Comment