Friday, July 1, 2011

RoC Multi-Correxion Skin Renewing Serum





Details of the product found on the official website:

MULTI CORREXION™ Skin Renewing Serum

Diminishes the appearance of the most noticeable signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone. The result – beautiful, younger-looking skin.

 HOW IT WORKS
This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of:
+ RoC®RETINOL to smooth the look of wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal
+ Antioxidants to help defend against the look of aging that can be caused by skin-damaging free radicals
+ Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone
The light, silky fluid glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and velvety. Ideal for use under make-up.


What results can I expect?
In just 4 weeks:
+ Fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished
+ The look of brown spots and uneven skin tone are diminished
+ Luminescence is noticeably improved
After 8 weeks:
+ Even deep wrinkles and crow’s feet appear diminished
After 12 weeks:
+ Skin firmness is improved






 So this is mine a 30 ml serum that cost approx 100 S$






 The small bottle is made with glass, it won me over, like it's a sign of a quality product. Some time ago when I went to the mall, a beauty adviser keep talking about how great the products she is selling and I look at the product in a lame plastic packaging that really poor in quality and I think to my self, how come a product that good can be inside a plastic so cheap, will it interfere the effect? I'm not talking about biodegradable plastic, I'm talking about poor finishing where the plastic cutting can literally hurt you when opening the product. Sorry, in beauty product you've gotta judge the book by it's cover. In my case RoC have a beautiful cover. 





Behind is Intensive Multi-Action Serum intensely reduces the major signs of skin ageing. in 7 different languages.




So I try it on my hand, the slightly thick lotion have a funny color, like a mixed of gold and brown, beige perhaps?! Like my bronze tanning oil, but this one is not oily . . . at all

How to use according to the website:
USAGE TIPS
Cleanse skin and allow time to dry. Gently smooth serum over face and neck. If you never used retinol before, begin by using once per day in the AM and/or PM. After two weeks, begin applying more frequently, up to twice a day, until you find the best routine for your skin. You may feel a slight tingling or tightening sensation. This is normal and is a sign that the product is working. Allow the silky fluid to dry completely before applying make-up. If applying an additional moisturizer, use one free of retinol. Apply a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher during the day while using this product. Continue using a sunscreen for one week after stopping use.






I just spread it over and the scent of well, it reminds me of a strong mocha scent. And the scent for me is quite strong, it was lingering for more than 30 minutes. Can't say I like the scent, but I need the function. BTW my mom (50 years old) have use it for weeks and she didn't feel the effect much, and I ask to the beauty consultant she said that Multi Correxion is for 30's not above that. My mom should've have the Complete Lift and SOYA Unify (for her dark spots).





Anyway back to me, the lotion absorb in the counts of seconds. And my skin becomes super soft and comfortable. I will update you again weeks from now (when I finished the whole bottle), but so far, so good ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment