Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Salmon Brightening Eye Serum





Details from Skinfood.sg:

Highly concentrated water-based serum rich in omega-3 fatty acid, haloxyl, arbutin and vitamins to improve blood circulation and whiten skin for excellent radiant eyes. 

Apply an appropriate amount around eyes and tap the area lightly for maximum absorption. To boost results, complete with Salmon Brightening Eye Cream.






Again relying on sachet for my first review, hey, don't you ever underestimate a sample, it can tell you about allergy, skin irritation, comfort and so on. So when you actually buy the whole package deal, you know what you really in to. Companies that doesn't give sample need to be doubt.





 So back to Salmon Brightening Eye Serum which at first I'm preparing myself for the fishy smell, which isn't heehee. It just went down smoothly despite the kinda thick orange-y texture. You need to massage them gently in on your eye area. I didn't see the immediate effect, maybe I'm still too sleepy to realize but so far no discomfort whatsoever, I think perhaps it is best to use within the whole range.


No comments:

Post a Comment