Friday, August 5, 2011

Amino Acid Shampoo by Kiehl's




Details from Kiehls.com:

Creates a rich, creamy lather for a delightful shampoo experience.

•Naturally derived cleansers gently yet thoroughly cleanse the hair.
•A special blend of moisturizing ingredients imparts softness and shine as the formula adds body and fullness.
•Suitable for all hair and scalp types when mildness is desired.
Cool Kiehl’s Fact: The Amino Acid and Coconut Oil derived cleansers in the formula create its delightful, creamy lather.



My say:

Texture of the shampoo is a clear gel with a bursting coconut scent.

Despite the words creamy lather I find it hard to see, it can be due to different water involve in the area here (polluted -_____- ) but it does add body and sense of fullness on my hair strands and all along with the gorgeous delicious smell of coconut. I'm feeling the beach love here. Reminds me of traveling in Hawaii.

----- day dreaming about Hawaii once again -------


okay, back to the review, my hair definitely look shiny-er and even after 5 hours after washing the hair with this shampoo occasionally I can still smell the coconut, yums! I can see my self using this shampoo everyday.

Btw, so far, I've done many reviews regarding Kiehl's now and hardly found an excuse not to like them, have any of you ever had a bad experience using Kiehl's product/s? Just curious thou', as always I've done my research through many other reviews and testimonials plus sites where people can share their opinion on the products, I never found anyone hate Kiehl's or just even dislike the products, saying they are ineffective, dangerous (like causing severe allergies), not working properly,  etc. So, if you happens to have an experience like that, please comment below, or send me an email if you're shy =^_^= or just don't want to be published, okay?!

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment