Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial




Details from Clinique.com:

Turnaround Instant Facial

In 5 minutes, this high-performance facial delivers all the radiance and smoothness of microdermabrasion-with significantly less irritation and stress to skin. Promotes surface cell turnover on multiple levels to instantly unveil skin that's fresher, more vibrant and even-toned. Oil free. Use 2-3 times a week for an instant brightness boost.




Yesterday on Pacific Place, I also visit Clinique counter for a quick look, instead I was treat with lot's of items and new products. I will discuss it in another post, but first let's take a look on this item since I found it interesting. The staff, Mr. Bambang, was very helpful and friendly during our (me and my gf) entire visit. After he check on my facial skin, he introduced me to Turnaround. Try it on my hand and the small beads are abundant, all I can think about is, will it be too harsh on my occasional sensitive skin. So, he recommend me to use once a week instead of 2-3 times a week.





This is my hand after using Turnaround, unfortunately the camera wasn't able to catch that glitters, yes, plenty of glitters for a more brightening effect. But if you dislike the glitters, you can just rinse it again.




My verdict: This is a perfect alternative from microdermabrasion, for sensitive skin you can simply reduce the frequency and it's just so simple and useful in the same time. No more looking dull with Turnaround!


No comments:

Post a Comment