Monday, September 12, 2011

L'Oreal Professionnel Texture Expert - Smooth Ultime Moist and Control Milk

A dream cream for taming thick, rebellious hair, that delivers nutrition and softness to instantly reduce volume and give long-lasting anti-humidity protection.

Work a hazelnut-sized amount into hands and apply to clean, towel-dried hair before blow-drying (use a diffuser to define curls).

Can be reapplied to dry hair throughout the day for added control.





The texture is a cream with white milky color. The scent is faint and goes by the minute. Actually this is not the right product for me since my hair is not thick. But I can see the smooth effect on my hairs. Definitely not adding any volume in, it creates a straighter look on my hairs. Like I just used a flat iron when actually I was just blow drying it like normal.

I like the soft airy effect too perhaps it is due to the anti-humidity protection. This product will be wonderful for those who have wild big hair to tame it down, but the control effect is mild, and it doesn't weight your hair down. You can use the cream before and after blow drying the hair and throughout the day for a more taming and anti-frizz effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment