Friday, September 16, 2011

HerWorld Indonesia September 2011 and I'm in It!



Have you check out HerWorld Indonesia Sept,2011 edition? Julia is the cover and there's plenty things offered. I miss reading a good mag, really! I miss the juice of all things beautiful, and now reading a mag is a luxury time for me, I hardly can get one these days. And today, I finally did!




One of the reason I have to get this mag is I'm on it ^___^ haha, and guess what, the beauty editor didn't change my statement! Love it! Kiehl's truly deserve the spotlight.



And on the other side is all about hair, oh yes, this month hair is all about being BIG and gorgeous locks that shine and fluffy. Kerastase is there! Hmm, haven't tried a Bed Head, yet, but I'll get my hands on them asap. And look at Kate, isn't she a darling? She is practically everywhere now.





Don't missed out the beauty polls girls, I know you are late to send it by post, so open up Herworld Indonesia on Facebook and submit them online, you might won some goodies afterwards, but best of all, you're fave products get the awards.


 In fashion, pumps are still very much alive and many in leather too, from snake to crocodile, I'm all in, gonna get one soon, too bad my feet are 4,5 and I still can't find one that have my size --__--. so sad, I want one, or maybe I can just get a 5 and add some soles inside? DONE!

Beside all the lovely things I've mentioned here, you'll get lot's of articles from real life women, events, and  many more. HerWorld is one beauty mag you won't want to missed!





No comments:

Post a Comment