Monday, October 31, 2011

Biore Make Up Remover, Cleansing Oil Sheet



Hi all ^__^

I've been using this make up remover that really is a saver for me. The wipes are soft and delicate even for my eyes. I've done a bit of review regarding the product ---> HERE! But this is my update after using Biore Make Up Remover, Cleansing Oil Sheet for months and months I'm still in love of how the wipes really act like an eraser and wipe all the makeup off in the simplest way possible. I also use a fake lashes occasionally and the glue sometime just difficult to be cleaned with cleansing oil, foam,etc, but this wipes does it!

I also use infallible eye liner and the wipes just clean the waterproof liner in a jiffy. No more going to bed with my eyes piling on makeups, all clean and I'm off to bed. Eyes are always my trickiest part when cleansing oils may cause some blur if I use them to close on the eyes, but this wipe is the answer.

Perfect for any type of makeup, water proof or not, sensitive areas or just about anything. I give the product 5 out of 5 star for being budget friendly and highly effective yet gentle.





No comments:

Post a Comment