Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lancome Cleansing Milk and Toner




Lancome Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid and Softening Hydrating Toner is 2 items that works well together.

Details for Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid:

This ultra-light lotion rapidly & gently wipes away makeup,Includes foundation, blush, mascara, lipstick plus impurities & dirt,Offers exfoliation to preserve skin youthful radiance,Contains hydrating papaya, soothing & calming pineapple,Leaves skin pure, fresh, soft & supple.

My Review:
The cleansing milk feels gentle yet thoroughly cleanse my face. I use it on a clean hand. Apply enough amount on my dry face and massage them. I always like cleansing milk, I think they done a better job than cleansing foam. The thing is the cotton you'll use afterwards. Careful not to buy cottons with bleach or other chemical that harms your skin. The cleansing properties able to clean foundation and other makeup, but for my heavy waterproof makeup I need to applied the cleansing milk numerous time. It really depends on how thick your make up is. Daily debris and sweat took one go, while my heavy make up need 3-4 times applying-massaging-swipe (cotton bud). The smell is gorgeous, soft, and like a flowery fresh scent. The lotion is white and between light to medium thick.


Softening Hydrating Toner:

This alcohol-free lotion enriched with soothing plant extracts is the perfect finishing touch to makeup removal for dehydrated skin. It gently tones and refines the skin, removing any remaining impurities, without depleting its natural oils. Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed and ready for your daily treatments.

My Review:

This is one of my favorite toner, which create a fresh sensation yet perfect for my dry cheeks. The blue light fluid smells so good and comforting, it also does the same to my skin, comforting. I can not even describe how I love this toner, 10 out of 10 clear enough? It clean the leftovers from the cleansing milk and in the same time preparing my skin for the next step.

Both of this product used together is a match made in  . . . well, Lancome. I can see clearly why these two are best sellers. But my love goes more to the toner. Tips from Lancome, you can even use the Toner as a refreshing mask, use a cotton pad and damp with the Toner, leave it on your eyes for 10-15 minutes and it's rejuvenate the area. You can also use a dry (new) paper mask, damp it all over with the toner and use it all over your face for total comforting and refreshing, suitable for a got days where your skin is red and angry.

Another tips: Put the Toner inside a small spray bottle and put it inside your bag, anytime you wish a fresh lovely sensation to your face that calms the nerves, just spritz 'em.

Perfect for normal to dry skin. And to those who love their skin so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment