Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lush BIG Shampoo





First of all, so sorry for the mini images, they are not mine, I got them from Google Search. The thing is Lush has been discontinued in Indonesia, and the last time I use Lush is actually last year when I went to Japan and get some. But I didn't buy BIG the last time.


I used BIG back in 2000 and really love the products. It gives volume, incredible shine and love to my hair and scalp. I feel like my hair (and the whole head in fact) at it's best during BIG days.

Here is some details from lushusa.com:

Sea Salt

Sea Salt
Cleansing the skin with soaps containing salt is an excellent way to benefit from this mineral content. The formula de-greases the skin, removing dead skin cells and dirt. It does this without stripping too much natural oil and leaves the skin soft and co
It is softening for the skin and hydrates it.
Salt is full of minerals. Minerals maintain the water balance essential for healthy life processes. They stabilize the pH levels of the blood and lymphatic system stable. Minerals neutralize wastes and prepare them for elimination.
Salt is part of our palm-free soap base. Manufacturers of soap are required by legislation to declare the ingredients of their product, which we illustrate as part of our list.
Salt is stimulating and cleansing.
Sodium chloride can be found in our range of soaps from Bohemian to Honey I Washed the Kids, 13 Soap Unlucky For Dirt and Noubar.
Sodium Chloride is simply salt.







Yes, the main ingredient is actually sea salt. Added citrus for shine and super fresh scents that I really love. I'm glad that now Lush back in Singapore, so it's not far from Indonesia, but I'm still getting my next stock from Tokyo since there will be a trip there.

I also fond of the unique texture which is sticky sea salts, like small rocks but the minute it touches the water they dissolve (hellooo it's salt), but I don't really know what it did to my hair, but I love the super clean feeling and refreshed the whole scalp yet, my hair ain't suffering the dry effect. They are also singing happily with the shine, volume, and moisture.

BIG is so suitable for us living in tropical land where's humid bring hair flat and limp. For me, you haven't experience life until you met BIG.



No comments:

Post a Comment