Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ciment Anti-Usure


I just used the treatment just now and found out I have to leave it in for 3 minute before rinsing it, bummer, I use it like a conditioner, will definitely pay attention on my next use.

Here is some details regarding Ciment Anti-Usure by Kerastase-USA.com:
Strengthens and protects damaged mid-lengths and ends. Helps provide instant detangling and lightweight conditioning.

Apply a quarter-sized amount to towel-dried hair and massage through, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

The VITA-CIMENT® TOPSEAL technology combines Vita-Ciment Complex to reconstitute the intercellular cement, reconstruct the internal structure and consolidate the fiber core while the Vita-Topseal reconstitutes and coats the natural outer protective layer of the hair fiber.


My review:
This is my favorite scent of all Kerastase products, it is juicy and kinda sweet in green notes. Love love love.  I like the fact that they are light, unlike some Japanese brand I've use that provide healing properties and moisture to the hair yet gives too much on weight and oily. Like you put some cold butter to the hair and it sticks like candle wax. Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure is a breeze, lightweight and works for dry coarse skin that is either thirsty of damaged by chemical process.

Will I use it again? Definitely yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment