Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MUFE Made Halloween Parade in Plaza Indonesia



How's your Halloween y'all? Personally I don't celebrate one but I really like to dress up ^___^. This year I think it's all about zombies, it's like everywhere and MUFE is bringing them 'up' in Plaza Indonesia, check 'em out!




I really hate the theme haha! But I must say, MUFE is bringing makeup always to the next level of drama, art and movies.


She is my favorite! Love black swan and I always into pretty things . . . I wish they do fairies next year, it would be so cool!




And yes, Make Up For Ever have body paint too.





Total look isn't it?! It seems like either daily look, glamor, sophisticated, to a full Frankenstein, they are all available in MUFE.

Hmm . . . old and new is coming soon, what kind of look would I want from MUFE ya?


4 comments:

  1. keren bgt!!! minggu kmrn ya acaranya?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya pas Halloween, niat banget ya MUFE ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! too bad I didn't know about this!

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow MUFE on Twitter and Facebook too :) you'll get the update

    ReplyDelete