Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vichy LIFTACTIV CxP




Details from vichyusa.com:

Liftactiv CxP Total Serum was developed following the same method used in targeted drug therapy by combining Vitamin C with Monosaccharide R, to deliver pure Vitamin C directly to the fibroblasts, the very cells that produce fresh collagen and elastin fibers.



Ingredient Innovation:
Combines Vitamin C with Monosaccharide R which identifies and attaches to the receptors of fibroblasts like a micro-magnet. PureVitamin C is is released directly into fibroblasts to trigger powerful, targeted cellular action. Contains micro-pigments and mother of pearl to even out skin tone and give skin instant radiance.

Results:
Instant radiance in 1 minute.* +33% firmness in 4 hours.* -18% wrinkles in 1 month *
*Self-assessment by 52 women.

Dermatological Standards:
Allergy-tested. Tested on sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Non-comedogenic.


My review:
This is my first time trying LIFTACTIV CxP Serum and doesn't really expect much from a sample. The texture is creamy and the color is like light gold, I don't really like the smell which somewhat reminds me of mocha. But I try not to do a review just based on the scent . . . it is not a perfume after all. The one that is obvious is I do feel their plumping effect.

I don't see immediate radiance look but the formula is pleasing and rich enough yet easily absorbed which is suitable for daily use. I try it again on the back of my hand and it do give a brighter look than the one not given any. So maybe, on different skin condition it'll give that instant glow.

My verdict:

You'll love the immediate plumping effect for the extra fine lines (meaning: deeper lines need more time), instant radiance (do compare the before after look with a photo), how quick their absorbed, one negative comment from me it will be just the scent, I really dislike.


No comments:

Post a Comment