Monday, February 6, 2012

Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15 Review



2 days without new post does feels like neglecting, with tons of stuffs on my dresser legitimate it. Sorry, been quite busy with my life ^___^ I want to travel again, soon! Can I be the next Samantha Brown?

The thing I'm gonna review now have similarities with traveling, it brings comfort in me. Bobbi Brown has it! The Lip Balm with SPF 15 has a very smooth feeling, I can say it out loud, ultra smooth feeling than any other balm I've tried. It's not oily or as watery and slippery as other brand. It's balmy, and all in a good way.

Perfect in creating a luscious lips that's protected and looks so gorgeous with a light glow in maximum comfort feeling. I give this product a 5 star! Must try and must have. A little tips from me, if you're anywhere like me, clean-freak, you can get a retractable lip brush to use it with ^__^

The balm can last like more than 4 hours keep your lips looking and feeling good, of course it depends on your licking, eating and drinking (kissing too) habit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment