Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dove Intense Care Treatment Mask




Now it's the mask, hmm I think I'm gonna give it like 3 out of 5 stars. It's not as moisturizing as it claims to be and not as intense as I want it. I imagine a super smooth silky moisturizing effect but it's not.

How to use: Use shampoo first and really clean your hair thoroughly and after rinsing you can towel dry your hair. Apply the mask start from the middle part of your hair all the way down to the ends. No need applying the mask on scalp or wherever near it.

Leave it on for about 3-5 minutes. While leaving it on, I use my body soap, clean other part of my body, well, just about doing several things in a go while waiting. Sometime when the chance are here, I soak in a tub and wear face mask as well.

And after that, I rinse everything in mildly warm water before the final rinse of cold water. And, yup! That's all. The result is not as fulfilling and as smooth as I want it to be. But price wise it's a very affordable price and did help dry hair to look better, not best, but indeed better.



No comments:

Post a Comment