Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lancome Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%] Review - After Finishing a Bottle of 30 ml


Bonjour all!

I've posted a review on my first experience and the detail of Visionnaire by Lancome --> HERE. Now, let me share with you after keep using the product for a complete 30 ml. It took me more than a month to finished it. I do use the product day and night (2x a day). On the first week I took the serum with Genifique and the progress is seen faster than when without.

For the whole month (and beyond ) of using Visionnaire, I'm enjoying the process, my skin appears to be smoother every single day. The pores that usually larger on the inner top of my cheek where it's closer to the nose, now seems tighter and less visible. It create a fresher look on my skin and luminous too. My fine lines look finer too, hmm I must say, now I do feel concern as I don't have the serum anymore.

Overall my look do seems younger and I highly recommend for anyone who want smaller pores, less lines, and better skin texture to try the product ^__^





I believe Visionnaire do play part in the high elasticity score I get for my skin, during skin diagnose at their counter last week. Please do read it --> HERE.

Au Revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment