Monday, February 27, 2012

"LippyLippilicious, Gives My Lips, Some Delicious Burst" - A Review on Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter



(Pic belongs to Revlon Indonesia Facebook Page)


Yes, the review is about that Lip Butter that create a lot of buzz here and there for being sensational and slippery delicious.

Here some information from Revlon.com:

- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades


HOW TO USE:

Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!





How do I get to know about these Lip Butter, I was one of the beauty bloggers that got invited ^__^ Please do read it here: CandyLand Nite




On that night where I first met them in person, not all 20 shades, just half of them, hi gurls!




We introduce our self and immediately become best friends, I say how pretty Cherry Tart is and she immediately caught my eyes, followed by the daring Raspberry Pie, the soft down-to-earth Peach Parfait, the cool and sassy Gumdrop and the warm-hearted gal named Macaroon.





It was a crowded night and of course they are so popular and everyone wants to meet them, so I can't get to know all of them all at once. But I did get to chat with 4 of them and they all show they true color. Remember the words "Don't judge the book by it's cover"? This words doesn't describe them, they show they true color exactly like their pretty casing did.

And still with their personality, glows their gentleness and kindness in each of them. All of them wore a vanilla perfume and it is delectable. I like it. They are also soft, smooth and loving me back in every touch.

The people of Revlon also so kind and gives us blogger some to bring home. Here they are:




Introducing Ms. Sugar Plum, this cheeky gal is sweet and add a bit of purple hue to my lips. She is buttery smooth and for me it define the words Sophisticated Love   in a new way





Next is Ms.Creme Brulee, a fresh velvety skin color that prefer to be known as 'neutral' Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  , reminds me of a delicate afternoon in the park while having a picnic with the girls. Or I imagine myself as an 'it' girl, where she is popular and a trend setter.




And last in my BFF circle, let's welcome Ms. Strawberry Shortcake, a very girly girl that's just passionate in everything she does. I would go on a hot date with her where my hearts is full of flowers romantic in so many ways.



Here they are in stamps ^__^

Are they worth every 'perak' in Rp.75.000? With their true and vivid color, smoothness and glow, hydration and pampering our every lips? They do.

One more best thing? It comes in 20 rich shades, they really do get us and they understand our 20 variations of feelings and moods. Girls, it's time to play dress up and loving our lips in the same time! Get yours today only at Revlon 









No comments:

Post a Comment