Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray



Picture belong to Sephora.com.

I'm looking for a dry shampoo due to my traveling habit. I'm talking about arriving for transit at midnight and leave with another plane 6 hours later, around 6 am. I'm tired, need sleep and taking a shower and washing my hair seems like a very heavy thing to do.

I've tried some products before but so far this is the best one. I've used the powder in terms of packaging that really like a baby powder, then the sprayed one but really disturbed me with the inhalation, and the white powdery effect like having dandruff. Now comes Oscar Blandi that's invisible and and works like a charm.

Some shampoo do make my hair looks limp and oily residue on the scalp, this Volumizing Dry Shampoo also very handy on that matter. I sprayed it on accordingly, leave it on until dry before tidying everything up. Instantly the hair do is lifted up, not oily, no residue, no powdery look, a bit stiff, but it's all good.

Here's some details from Sephora.com:

What it is:
A dry shampoo that sprays on clear, making it ideal for all hair colors.

What it does:
No time to shampoo? No problem! Clear the way for the newest innovation in dry shampoo: Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible sprays on clear, which means it's completely undetectable in the hair and great for any hair color. When applied, it instantly boosts volume and cleanses the hair without water. Ingredients such as gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up, while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair shaft. The end result is hair that looks and feels freshly shampooed, without a trace of residue.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- GMOs
- Triclosan

My tips: To avoid using it too much and being too heavy on build ups, use it bit by bit, like spray a little, leave it until dry, then if you need more 'dry' effect, spray a bit more then leave it dry, keep repeating this method until the desired look is achieved.






No comments:

Post a Comment