Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ultra Facial Oil -Free Cleanser



Details from kiehls.com:

Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser

Our Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser is a quick-lathering cleansing foam that thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving skin looking more balanced.  With Imperata Cylindrica Root and Lemon Fruit Extracts, our non-stripping, sulfate-free formula leaves skin clean and refreshed without over-drying.  Gentle enough for sensitive skin. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free


My Review:

The cleanser is a creamy gel with a milky pearly-like which lather easily. The foam is so delicate, smooth and soft. I found it cleanse my face, especially the sweat, grim and daily debris well. Hmm and for my slightly dry skin I found the result to be too drying for me. It's not like a squeaky clean feeling yet, but it's like almost there. Nevertheless, my sis who owns an oily skin found this product to be perfect. It cleans her skin just right without any leftover.

Verdict: It seems like this scent-less cleanser works best on skin from normal to oily. The good news is sensitive skin will have no problem using the product, they still feels mild and comforting. Don't forget to continue with toner, serum and moisturizer ^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment