Monday, May 7, 2012

Careful With The Bling


Hi all!

Recently I've been splurging on some stuff from bl!ng in Senayan City. The store is filled with accessories with many designs for necklace, bracelet, ring, and earring. The rack is neat with colors to separate the products. Golden, bronze, silver, blue, white, etc. I was amaze with how many they could come up with. It's like a sure place to find one that suits your style.





So I bought myself 5 items. 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets. The price range of products that I get is from Rp.89.000 to around Rp.129.000. I don't think they are in the cheap category based on the material, so you clearly pays for the style and designs.




And it shows. One of the bracelet that I just brought home broke. One of the gems falls off when I'm about to try it on. That is so not cool. I imagine someone pay Rp.99.000 for this and when they are dolled up ready for a party and have been thinking of that perfect accessory to put it on and it failed to do so.



I don't know whether they provide a refund or exchange but for me where my home is not a stone throw away and schedule is tight, I don't have the time to deal with this.

Final review:

Variety of collection: Very good and anyone can easily find something interesting and wearable there.
Design and style: Pretty contemporary and very nice
Quality: I would have give it a okay instead of good. Let's say it need improvement and I remember the staff says they don't offer cleaning tips or other policy that benefit the customer. So? Shop at your own risk.





No comments:

Post a Comment