Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Durex Play O (21+ or Adult only)




Hi, 

before moving to the review, I kindly advice this review only to be read by adults only, and I also request my mom, dad, siblings not to read it, as it would be SO awkward XD




Okay, so now let's start with the details given in durex.com:

Discover the secret to amazing orgasms with Play O Orgasmic Gel. This revolutionary gel has been developed by women for women using a unique combination of ingredients to help achieve more intense orgasms.




Open the bottle and it was sealed alright, so you have to turn the pump around before using it. The bottle is not big, kinda like eye drops, well a lot chubbier and twice the size perhaps. It was 15 ml, so they did considered small, but you only need to use a drop and it goes along the way.






Here's the review:

Take it slow, well that turn out to be the tips instead of review, but when you try a new stuff, well at least I did, I always go overboard, pump too much, use too much, like skincare or cosmetics, I guess I need to learn taking things slow and this one really taught me.

I pump around once or twice and the sensation it was just too much at first, makes me wanna scream (not in joy) but like too much. It does gives me sensation but it takes time to get used to it. My advice is to put it NEAR the area, not exactly on the sensitive parts.

Will women all over the world benefit from this gel? Some may, but practice does make perfect and the minty scent and feeling help enlighten the mood as well. But still, nothing beats a good foreplay. Does it effect my sex life? It does enhance, but again I don't have problem with the O, before and/or after Play O.

Maybe if it was used by someone who have problem reaching the O will get a more significant result.

Tips: blow it when it started to 'cool down' and it can be used in many parts of the body, including his.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for these instructions. Durex Play would really make your time together more fun and very enjoyable. It's safe and you'll never be worried about contacting any disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Where can I buy this product in the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruah,

    Hmm, Watson perhaps?! S&M Mall maybe? Or Supermarkets.

    If you can't find it there, maybe the product is not sold in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it only apply to the clitoris ? or in the G spot ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anon,

    The product is made for the exterior part, got it ^__-

    ReplyDelete
  6. can oral be performed aftr the durex o play applied on the clitoris?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think the product is consumable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can it be applied to her while shes aslp

    ReplyDelete