Friday, May 11, 2012

Givenchy Lip Gloss in 04-Rose


Hi all!

I'm back with Givenchy beauty products, their lip gloss or so they say: Gloss Levres.

Details from givenchybeauty.com:

Gloss Interdit is a chic gloss with a sophisticated silhouette, a professional brush applicator, vibrant colors and a high performance formula! With its infinitely light texture, Gloss Interdit provides spectacular shine, smoothed and plumped lips.





I have no.04 which is Rose. I always into rose, seems like most of the makeup diagnose done for me all pointed to rose and I love it to be honest.





This is my naked lips. A simple tooth brush like once a week can do you good in scrubbing your lips, use a petroleum jelly with the brush. Smooth baby soft lips are yours.




I open the lid and the first thing that come to my senses is the beautiful scent and look at the lip brush, while other lip gloss usually comes in like spongy tips.




I use it directly to my naked lips without any lipstick or lip liner.

Brush-wise:,it helps with the application and the gloss color is intoxicating.




Look at it!




This tone is super suits me, it gives me that sophistication that I need and the feeling is comfortable as well. The floral fragrance also another bonus for me.






One minor downside that I've found is . . . yes, they are a bit magnet to the hair as well. So you might want to keep it clear ^__^






Overall:

A very gorgeous and luxurious lip gloss that can be use alone or a highlighter of your lipstick. Can also be use with or without lip liner. For a more formal event you can use it as top coat while for daily use you can simply use it alone, the brush is very convenient and the fragrance is unforgettable as well (in a good way). A bit sticky especially hair-wise. But for that brilliancy, it worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment