Saturday, May 19, 2012

That Gal by Benefit


Hi girls!

Today is all about trying new stuff and "that gal" has been in mine for quite some time, so this week month, I will keep sharing new things even thou' it means I keep piling on stuff I need to finished. Benefit items are one of those stuff that I waited for a perfect moment to use and here it is, during Guess 30th Year Celebration, I want to be "that gal".





Details from benefitcosmetics.com:

Our silky pink primer takes your complexion from dull to darling! Simply blend it on for the look of brighter, smoother skin. Contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry & chamomile to soothe skin.

The texture is pinkish, soft and there's like I can feel a bit of powder there, like starch and the scent is just lovely. Fresh and kinda fruity too.





I use it on my skin after moisturizer. As seen I have many redness here and there so at first I kinda worry this stuff will make my skin look even more 'red' than they already is.





I made sure I spread them all over and I really like the scent, light-reflecting pigment and instant brighten face. This primer magically able and suitable for all skin tone.

How to apply:

Twist the base until the primer is distributed on the top. Apply with fingertips onto the face. Blend this silky pink primer in an even, upward motion. Wear alone or under makeup for smoother makeup application. Gently pat on during the day to re-brighten your complexion.

For more details don't be shy and visit benefitcosmetics.com





This is my before after look. My nose seems less red and the skin tone look more even and smoother. The most obvious differences is the area right under my nose.



This is my final look after adding powder foundation, loose powder and colors as well. The overal look become brighter and surprisingly fairer. The skin look natural for me and effortless. I didn't pile on liquid foundation, concealers, etc. So the look is created with an ultra light feeling. Anyone should try "that gal" and really be "that gal" with those gorgeous skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment