Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Revolution, Event with CLEO and REVLON


Last Saturday, I was invited by REVLON on a movie date to watch Spiderman.

The event was held in Gandaria City and a lot of beauty bloggers come along. It was quite a crowded event.





Why are we here? Beside of the movie XD we are here for the new collection from  Revlon which is PhotoReady makeup collection who claims to make you look so darn gorgeous on every picture taken :)




When I arrived at the event, I took a picture there and since I'm not joining the movie, I come later then the rest of the Beauty Bloggers, so if you're looking for a movie review you can check out other bloggers for it ^__^





After greetings and introduction the event of course comes with a makeup demo. I wish we can have a private moments with seats and everyone can try the makeup at the same time ^^ The mousse looks so fun to played with.




These are the highlight, and since Ms.Emma is in the movie (get the connection now) that's why REVLON kindly gives all of us a chance to watch the movie together.




And the model is almost done.




There she is, giving us a runway seen.

And her runway means it's a wrap all! Stay tune for products review as I still waiting for it haha! I really want to try it, they look so flawless.





And after that I took pictures with some other beauty blogger ^^ Ms. Pricila




Ms. Yuri (she is one of The Body Shop bff) and the guy right there is Franky, he is also a beauty blogger. I found his blog to be unique, fun and one of must read posts ^^

Thank you REVLON Indonesia, CLEO and everyone, see you all again real soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment