Monday, August 27, 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner


Hai everyone!

Another review made in Japan during my Summer Trip heehee, I get a change to test these goodies to the limit, thank you so much Make Up For Ever Indonesia for sponsoring ^0^




I've tried Aqua Liners a few months back at the academy, click HERE for the details. In the picture above is me using several different shades of Aqua Liners and fell in love so hard that I want to take them to the next level of reviewing, testing the products in a severe condition that actually over the limit for an eyeliner.





These are the products sponsored \^0^/


http://www.makeupforever.com

Aqua Liner

High Precision Waterproof Eyeliner

Aqua Liner is a high precision waterproof liquid eyeliner. Rich in pigments and polymers, its formula guarantees intense color and an outstanding waterproof result. Its ergonomic applicator lets you easily apply an ultra precise line to create an eyeliner makeup look. Aqua liner is available in a wide range of vibrant shades with matte, iridescent and diamond finishes. Easily remove with waterproof makeup remover.

comes in 15 shades.



Shades chosen for me by MUFE Indonesia: Turquoise blue, Iridescent fuchsia, and Iridescent electric purple.  Heehee, I'm so happy, these stuffs are amazing, dry so fast and as a eyeliner they are perfect as waterproof as possible.




Here are my numbers 5,8,and 9. And when you have some of the Aqua Liner collection, trust me, you want them all. And during my trip I found out more ways of using them.

On the second day of my trip, I went to a very famous place in Osaka called Spa World. I get a chance to try many different type of onsen experience and soaking myself in a goodness of varieties of water. I thought it would be the perfect place to try on the Aqua Liners to the limit, little that I know, photographs aren't allowed there. Boo hoo :( I brought my liners there for nothing. I did use them, but no photos can be taken inside there. Sorry. But fret not, I will give it another shot at the local waterbom (let me plan for one first, okay).

So the next day, I'm thinking how on earth would I make the most of these Aqua Liners . . . try it the unconventional way. While queing at Universal Studios Osaka, here is my picture of me at the famous spot, 'cleverly' using a sun glasses so you wont be able to see I'm using the Aqua Liners (duh!) plus a very far distance to see the eyeliners as well.



I play around and use it as tattoos and nail marker. Take note that the areas on hands and nails are expose far more easier and let's just say in a no way as an eyeliner would have to endure. So if they stand the test, they are a superb eyeliners.



Using the Fuchsia and Purple only, the brush as usual feels so soft and easy to apply. I get many attention from girls around me by doing so. The colors are so attractive and use it as a tattoo is more visible than as an eyeliner. The tattoos are made at around 10 AM.



These are the after shots around 5 PM. Take notes that the condition there is so hot, humid, I even got soaked wet thanks to some rides at Universal Studios and since it was fully crowded, we need to stay together and hold hands, so there's a lot of frictions and rubbings on the tattooed skin. I also washes my hands a lot, soaps and sanitizer included. I give Aqua Liners 2 thumbs up for being super duper resistant, waterproof and stays on during those 'hard' conditions.

I don't think I would ever rub my eyes as much as that, nor washes them with soaps or let them got splashes and soaking wet like my hands do.



Two days later, I try it again as a tattoo on my hands, this time it was a sightseeing trip outside Osaka, and it stays on the whole day without any difficulties since I'm not in a playground (Universal Studio) the aggressors reduces.

Overall, a superb eyeliners that gives bold colors, define and lines you really wants so the eyes pop and the choices of shades is a delight for anyone, you'll fine your most favorite colors for sure.
This reviews are made for the extreme tests, I didn't recommend to use it daily as a tattoo, nail marker, or anything beside eyeliner.

MUFE made it for eyeliners and let's just stick to the fact it was eyeliner product. And no way anyone would rub their eyes as much as their hands or washing it with harsh soap, anyway, as eyeliner it is superb.

Tips of usage:

Use eye prime before the eyeliner, and after application of the eyeliner wait for a while (really a while) for the eyeliner to dry, and if you have sensitive eyes, like me, and the tears easily comes out, dries them first as the water from the tears doesn't help the eyeliners to dries out. After that, it's all good and here's some picture of me using the Aqua Liner as eyeliners




An example how a tear eliminate ruin the liner if they are not dried yet.




And here it after they set. Love how they stick and do their job wonderfully, decorating the eyes in colorful ways possible. Staying put is easy peasy, cleaning them?

Hmm, somehow the Turquoise blue stained the skin a bit after the cleansing process, unlike other shades which is easily removed by MUFE's own makeup remover for the eyes,



so, use Sens'Eyes and let them be gone in a jiffy . . . except for turquoise blue heehee, but no worries, just give it another swipe or two and adding cleansing facial foam as well, and there you go, a perfectly cleaned skin.

I'll be back with more pictures, thank you XOXO ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment