Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Floral Acai Body Butter Duo


Hi ^0^

Another posts about body care.

It's Floral Acai Body Butter Duo by The Body Shop.





Details from thebodyshop-usa.com:
Best if you want to: Moisturize your skin with this twin pot that contains two types of moisture: a light cream for where skin needs less hydration and a rich cream for drier areas like elbows and knees. It has an exotic, intriguing scent.
Best for: All skin types
How it works: Provides 24-hour hydration Leaves skin feeling soft all over Exotic, intriguing scent





My review:

The sweet scent is indeed sweet, so sweet that I fear that ants will come and take me away. I use the thick cream first on my elbow, knees and those bumps on the side of the ankles. Followed by the lighter cream all over my body. It was wonderful and hmm, have you ever try on something that you didn't know you need it until you actually using it? For me this is the felling and experience that I get.

Other lotion would be perfect on some parts but left the other dry, or too rich on most part yet so perfect for the other. This is it, the one that completed the routine. Body Butter Duo have both.

Comes in 4 varieties and selling price in Indonesia is Rp. 189.000 (psst, TBS is having a 30% off on their online shop now).



No comments:

Post a Comment