Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser


Another product from The Body Shop is here ^__^

This product has been a family favorite for quite some time. I've been married to my husband for 7 years and since the beginning we both love it, he has an acne prone skin while I'm a true hater of germs. So the theme tea tree brings where it has antibacterial agents just click me.

Bonus point: the self foaming cleanser made sure the foam are gentle and soft enough for any skin type.




A refreshing instant foaming cleanser to gently but effectively cleanse the skin, removing make-up, dirt and impurities. Regular use helps keep skin blemish free, refreshed and calm.

There is a slight tingling cool sensation while using it and I consider it as a bonus point. The cleansing properties also wonderful, gentle yet gives the skin the cleanliness it need skin the product made for acne skin type. It also lessen the sebum.

But even thou' it claims to remove makeup, I still suggest to use makeup remover before this foam, since it wont be able to clean waterproof makeup nor thick heavy layers.

Price Rp. 129.000


2 comments:

  1. i used to have this one, my friend gave it to me since it's made her skin drier ..

    maybe some people with dry or sensitive skin wouldn't fit this one :)

    sweetvanillascent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania,

    I have a dry skin my self and sensitive cheeks too, surprisingly it works for me.

    I don't use the whole range, for the toner, serum, and moisturizer, I use other brand/range.

    Does your friend use moisturizer, serum and toner?

    ReplyDelete