Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling (Moisturizing Lotion & Cream)





Hello babes!

I'm using Givenchy Hydra Sparkling First Step Luminescence Moisturizing Lotion and Velvet Luminescence Moisturizing Skin nowadays for the hydration I need. Whenever my cheeks start to feels the dryness, I always have stocks of hydrating skincare and after using the Magic Lip and Cheek Balm (Click HERE) and be happy about it, I figure the lotion and cream will do as well.




The lotion or as we commonly says the toner, is super duper wonderful. I'm head over heel in love with the texture. It's almost like a gel. The First Step Luminescence Moisturizing Lotion can be applied in the morning and/or evening over the face with a cotton pad or fingertips. Smells so good and comforting too. When it touches the skin the feeling of cool and slippery, gooey and hydrating is instantly felt. Gulp, gulp, gulp, my skin drank it all, I prefer to use my finger tips than cotton pads, so all the 'juice' got sucked by my skin =^0^=

The skin feels soft and smooth afterwards, love love love it.

Then followed by the Moisturizing Cream,





Details from sephora.com:

What it is:
A feather-light and velvety cream that melts into the skin.

What it does:
Hydra Sparkling Velvet Luminescence Moisturizing Cream reinvents the very concept of hydration with the innovation of a truly new water organization around and within cells. The formula is tremendously soft and comfortable with a non-greasy and non-sticky finish. The 5-molecule complex is capable of constantly generating the effervescence of sparkling water deep within the skin, to maximize moisture added to the skin and empower it with full sparkling energy for an intense luminescent result. Recommended for normal to combination skin types.


The soft cream felt rich to the touch and smells good. But compared to the toner, I prefer to play with the toner lotion heehee for being so gooey. Since mine is for normal to combination skin, I feel that I need the one for dry skin. The cream felt rich yet easily accepted by the skin, soon the surface feels soft and velvety smooth. No greasy, no oily, just right ..... but my cheeks need more, more moisture, more hydration. So, for dry skin, the cream is suitable for day time only, while at night, a richer and more hydrating formula is needed. For normal to combination oily, may use it for day and/or night.


No comments:

Post a Comment