Monday, December 10, 2012

Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer


Hello!

Another item from Mario Badescu given to me by Luxola. And have I run out compliments for them? Not yet! This is another wonderful product that both me and my husband enjoys. My combination to dry skin loves the velvety smooth feeling and my husband oily, acne prone skin enjoy the simplicity and lightness.

Yes, it's the Oil Free Moisturizer from Mario Badescu.


Details as always from MarioBadescu.com:

Simple, fragrance free, lightweight daily moisture for oily and problem skin. Non-clogging and ultra absorbent.
How to Use: After cleansing and toning, apply daily or nightly all over face, avoiding eye area.
Ingredients: Deionized Water,Cetyl Alcohol,Propylene Glycol,Stearic Acid,Triethanolamine, Panthenol,Propylparaben,Methylparaben,Imidazolidinyl Urea,Carbomer

-
The cream looks thick and dense but after touching it, I understand how light it is and on the skin also easily distributed. There are some whitish at first when massaged on the skin but then turns clear after evened, This is truly an oil free moisturizer, I love how it somehow create a veil on the skin, veil of moisturizer of course but on the touch is so soft and smooth. Unlike most moisturizer, there are still a bit of stickiness to it where at least we have to wait a few minutes. This one is not at all. In a matter of seconds the oil free moisturizer show it's true form of oil free. 

Oily skin owner like my hubby and acne prone too, plus sensitive as well, uses the oil free moisturizer from Mario Badescu and like it as much as I do. The feeling is light and very comfortable. Gentle to the skin, provide hydration without oils and the skin feels supple and just nice. 

I used it as a day moisturizer and prefer something heavier or richer for night time, while for the one with oily skin may uses it all day and night long according to the skin's need and it's a product that can be use to moisturizes all skin type for the unclogging property. Loves it!


Photo are taken at the Ascott Raffles Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment