Saturday, January 26, 2013

BIO Spring Water from Bio-Essence (Miracle Bio Water)


Hello helloo there ^0^

I hope this blog post finds you well.

Regarding being well, this particular item I've been using for an overall well being. Not the exact product but one of their kind, a facial spritz, facial spray, spring water, hair and body mist, facial mist, etc. It comes in many names but . . . . this one is BIO Spring Water (Miracle Bio Water) from Bio Essence.
-

-

 

I found the details to be remarkably amazing.

"The product can be used before and after makeup, after exercising, soothes and softens sensitive and irritable skin, controls oils, refines pores, fairer, firmer skin, after shaving, soothes damaged skin, ideal skincare companion for travelling, under hot weather to refresh skin, soothes skin after sunburn and soothes diaper rash."
 -
 



20 Marvelous Results for
Hair, Face & Body


Uniquely low in mineral content yet rich in trace minerals to ensure 2X cooling, soothing, softening, moisturizing and anti-irritating effects.

Ideal for all skin types, Bio-essence Bio-Spring Water is the coolest spring water that yields the best soothing, anti-irritation and calming effects on skin. Adapting unique Bio-technology to combine Spring Water and Bio-Energy Fluid, Bio- Spring Water contains trace mineral to create energy to stimulate blood and oxygen circulation.


And they generously handed me one 100 ml bottle and three 25 ml to be shared with some beauty bloggers I know.

-




On the leaflet there's also some testimonial where the Miracle Bio Water  reduced eye bags and dark circles within 5 minutes. Firming, smoothen, reducing pores and acne within 2 minutes and other benefits such as reducing oiliness, pores and sagging skin.
-




This is me after using Bio Spring Water. The lid is a bit tight and need a bit more energy to open it. The sprayer is lovely, it help producing tiny particles so it helps me not to over sprayed it and get drench-ly wet. I'm using it as an all over hair, face and body spray and found them quite convenient everywhere. Outdoor as a soother for the skin from the heat or polluted air. Indoor as a hydrating agent from air conditioner and irritants. The Spring Water feels comfortable on my skin but tingling for those with very dry skin like my husband's. His skin is very sensitive as well.

In a matter of 5 minutes BIO Spring Water able to give me a fairer looking skin, firmer and looks rejuvenated. My husband on the other hand gets hydration, suppler skin and relaxing some tense nerves on his face.

On the hair, for me it gives them a fresher feeling but haven't see any result in taking care of split ends.

For the body, it gives me instant cooling effect, softer skin and light hydration feeling. I haven't try it on damage skin.

I let the whole family try this Spring Water and for me, my husband and my daughter, we all enjoy using it as an overall spritz that can be use all over hair, body and face. We put one in our car as well since the air in the car can be quite dry and it help lifted our skin just like an after shower feeling.

I recommend the product for those who are looking for a simple way to get hydrated, refreshed and rejuvenated instantly and all over the face, body and hair. Result may vary in some people but I think anyone can have their benefits from Miracle Bio Water.
 

3 comments:

  1. wow benar2 multifungsi ya, btw belinya dimana Kak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mutiara,

    Produk ini bisa didapatkan di Singapore dan Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve This Produk Very Muchhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhh

    ReplyDelete