Friday, February 15, 2013

Indonesian Beauty Blogger February 2013 Makeup Challenge


Hi everyone ^__^

Especially those makeup-addicts. IBB is back with makeup challenge and as always as staff we will provide some looks for you to copy. We gladly do that as well.

After trying to figure it out a unique topic for the members, one of the staff (start with letter H) really want a Valentine with no pink with it. Say whattt?? Valentine is all about pink, so now, try to twist your mind into something romantic without the signature color.
-


Register here: CLICK ME.

And thank you Make Over for the prizes so the girls (or boys) can win some of these wonderful goodies. For a look using products from Make Over, you all may visit Carryna's blog.

Now, here's mine
-



Here are all the products I've used for the look, variety from Anna Sui, Laneige, Palgantong, Estee Lauder, The Body Shop, Dasoda and Lash Grip. You may search their individual review at my blog on the labels or search through the search tab.

Using Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA +++ as a base. This is the first time I'm using the product and it was quite easy to be used and lovely. Later I'll provide the review on another post.
 

Below is the image of me after using Laneige.
-




Mine is No.21 Natural Beige. The shade is very natural as most BB Cream will gives skin a greyish tone or whitish, so it is not really natural. Really natural? Yup, they are 'mild' on the skin, like light-medium coverage and look somewhat natural compared to 'old days' foundation. But nowadays, foundation already gives us so many choices to look like we are on our 'born-with' skin.

So back to Laneige, the Snow BB Soothing Cushion is able to make an evenness, covers most of the problems and ready for some colors.

Add Palgantong powder so there base are set finely. This product is still my best loose powder for being so good in not melting. It kept the makeup sets for 12 hours or so. I've used it during my trip to Osaka in summer and touching up is a privilege. This powder is able to stand through sweats and sebum for more than 12 hours. Just remember when sweating to dab on the tissue and don't swipe. Dab is the best thing for a settled makeup.

The thing I do next is adding some blush on from The Body Shop, it's an old product which I still love thanks to the shimmering effect of a rosy glow. Not pinky ya, rosy.

Make eyebrows using Anna Sui's brow set, and eye shadows as well and make it all about sophisticated purple. A strong yet still romantic tones to be used in Valentine.

-

-


And adding some purple lashes. Using Lash Grip is wonderful as it is black in color and sticks for the whole day as long as during usage, it is waited until dry and no sweat has touched the unset glue. Removing the glue is tricky as it will not come off altogether. Or perhaps I use too much? In my defense if I'm using less, it will be gone in a few hours.

An eyeliner is added, DASODA is used and a stay on waterproof eyeliner also help to masquerade the gap between the fake lashes and the real one attached to my eyes.

Last, after seeing the whole look, I think my eyes should be the center of attention, I use a peachy gloss on the lips from Estee Lauder.

-

-

 
And the makeup is done, but Valentine wont be suffice with this look, I need a wardrobe to make them complete.

-
 

In a magenta colored dress.

I'm ready! Submit yours soon ya ^__--





No comments:

Post a Comment