Monday, February 25, 2013

L'Oreal White Perfect Night


Hello ^__^

L'Oreal Paris White Perfect also comes in a series for the night, called White Perfect Night. Fairness Revealing Soothing Cream. I think this is the first time I'm trying a night cream from L'Oreal Paris. Usually it's either day cream or a day-night cream such as the Hydra Fresh, the original one, the one I used around 12 years ago when I'm still 20 years old.

-*-



Wake up to radiant skin!



White Perfect Night Cream contains a breakthrough ingredient - Melanin Vanish™, 1 drop 50X more powerful, which helps to inhibit melanin production at the source. Night after night, spots are reduced, skin looks fairer and more radiant.

-*-



The cream is a bit like milky violet in color, just like the packaging. The design of the pot looks simple, reminds me of Hydra Fresh and other variant from the same brand. The texture of the cream is light, like a merit between gel and cream. Smells like N**** brand (lotion). I like this kind of scent, it is comforting.

When applied to the skin unlike the typical night cream which is heavy and felt so rich, the White Perfect Night is able to get-into the skin, so there are no leftover feelings on the surface. The skin become hydrated and slightly plumped immediately. So far I haven't witness the transparent rosy whitening but the skin do appears clearing up. Like there are less dark spots than before usage. The result also not instant, it took me weeks to notice the result of a clearer skin but since the gel cream feels light to the touch the days went by without hindrance.

-*-




So, if you're looking for a brighter skin with a creamy gel that doesn't feels sticky nor greasy? This might be your answer as a night treatment. Of course this product can't be used alone, a series of cleanser, toner, and day time treatment also needed.

However for me, since I have dry skin, I need a night cream with more hydrating effect than this one, so probably I wont continue using the White Perfect Night, perhaps in the L'Oreal Paris world, I'll opt to the Hydra Fresh once in a while or top it off with a hydrating cream at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment