Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shiseido Energizing Fragrance






Energizing Fragrance by Shiseido is a Floral fragrance for women. Energizing Fragrance was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Claudette Belnavis. Top notes are carnation and pepper; middle notes are iris, jasmine, heliotrope, lily-of-the-valley, anise and rose; base notes are woodsy notes and white musk.

My review:

The very cute packaging in an energizing color is definitely an eye candy. This fresh floral scent reminds me of spring and a bit of summer where the freshly cut flowers on the table or perhaps a bouquet is presented. It's not in a romantic kinda way, more to the free spirited aroma where we embrace the new season, open field and run free in the flowery meadow. The scent turn milder on the skin, while on the clothes smells fresher and a bit sharp as well. Almost like the scent of a scented tissue ^__^

(When I was a kid there's this one brand of tissue that smells really good, it have flowers printed on each sheets and they were very very thin and super soft.)

Energizing Fragrance is an EDP, so it stays for more than 4 hours and hmm the scent also reminds me of Japan ... for me Japan in spring smells like this. Flowery, in fact, very flowery and fresh. I like it. I think this is a perfect everyday fragrance and feels the lightness of musk and abundant of floral to follow me all day long.

However I'm not 100% agree with the word energizing, for me energizing always means citrus, this is more like invigorating and inspiring.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment