Thursday, March 21, 2013

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Eye Cream


Hello ladies,

recently Clinique launch their Laser Focus series for the eyes, called Repairwear Laser Focus, the ads in the mag is really interesting, I remember those laser beam in the most futuristic way possible.

Look at this:

-*-



Like a very nifty fancy products isn't it?! I'm definitely saying yes, I would love to give my eyes second chance in looking younger.

-*-


Details from www.clinique.com

Smile. Now eyes get a second chance to look young. See your entire eye area visibly improved starting in 4 weeks. Then, we went beyond our usual clinical testing and invented a unique test to prove 'smile lines' around eyes disappear by 54% in 12 weeks.
HOW TO USE
  • Apply twice daily.
  • Use a gentle touch to smooth this silky cream all around your eyes.
  • Wear alone or under makeup.
  • Ideal with Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector serum.

-*-




The white cream looks dense isn't it?! It's not. I thought it would be so thick, creamy and sticky, but I found it to be light, easily used, and not sticky. The product is not as rich as I thought it would be so in term of texture, I'm quite fond of. For some reasons I always avoid eye cream with a thick texture as it will be sticky and rumor has it, they may starts milia seeds to grow.

I use the eye cream after cleaning the face + toner + pre serum and before facial serum.

-*-




By the ring finger and ring finger alone gently dab the eye cream with the lightest swipe possible so I wont add lines instead of removing them.

The cream will easily melt (almost like a gel) and absorbed by the skin. Curious? Come and meet me on March 23, 2013 at 2 PM at Clinique SOGO Plaza Senayan.

-*-




RSVP directly and print this invitation to get some Clinique Minis ^__^

See you there!

1 comment: