Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lancome Teint Miracle 01

Hi everyone,

I've been a fan with this particular loose powder for quite some time. The super fine dusting action, the luminous lovely glow it created and the gorgeous lightness effect.

-*-


Details from lancome.com.sg:

By combining for the first time AuraInside™ technology in loose powder, LancĂ´me recreates the genuine natural light that gives perfect complexion its allure.

Translucent micro-mirrors combined with pink and blue bioptic pigments help to recreate skin's inner light. The touch is luxuriously soft - indulging in all-day comfort for a truly translucent, sublimely bare and radiant complexion.

-*-

I found them to be irresistible and one of my make up must have. I know that now they are having the Teint Miracle Pressed Powder, I hope someday I get my hands on them ^__^ meanwhile, I just be satisfied with the Loose Powder.

-*-


The powder has these tiny sparkles and instant brightening effect on the skin, but the sparkles will subside and turns into natural glow on the skin.

I use the Loose Powder on my recent look (inspired by Marilyn Monroe) click HERE and I just love how the skin looks softer, radiant and luminous.

The Loose Powder may be used alone for daily effortless look, after BB Cream so the skin remains natural, after foundation to avoid stickiness or makeup failing by melting, after everything is set for that added touch of subtle glow and softer skin, or just anytime your heart desire for a light dusting effect to a softer smoother skin look.

Use it with brush or a large fluffy puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment